Leasys UK Ltd is part of the FCA Bank Group and we are usually the controller of your personal data. A controller is a company that decides why and how your personal data is processed.
Contact details can be found at www.leasys.com/uk/english/company/contacts
Both Leasys UK Ltd and your retailer / broker are joint controllers of your personal data up to the point you take delivery of your vehicle.
The information you supply is to assist us in generating a personalised quote for one of our products or services and emailing it to you. If you are not happy to give us this information, we will be unable to provide you with a quote.
We will process all of your information in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Act. We never sell your data or share it with anyone except those specified in this Notice.
Your data may be shared only with our authorised retailers / brokers who may contact you if we ask them to do so but only if you agree.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to protect your privacy rights and to prevent the loss, illicit or improper use of your information and unauthorised access to the data.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under the data protection law:
- Right of access and to receive a copy of your personal data
- Right to rectify any errors and / or erase
- Right to object to the use of your data
- Right to withdraw your consent (see below)
- Right to data portability
- Right to ask for a human intervention following an automated decision (e.g. automated acceptance or decline of your finance application)
- Right to complain to the regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk
If you want to contact us about anything related to this information notice, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: